If you have ever been to the south, you have tried banana pudding. If you have a rad old grandma, she’s probably made it for you as well. This is that pudding. Homemade with love and the flavors straight outta Dreamland BBQ in Birmingham Alabama. Get ready to have your mind blown folks. This one is legit!
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar, divided to 1/2 and 1/4 cups
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- Dash kosher salt
- 3 cups whole milk
- 1 teaspoon, overflowing of pure vanilla extract
- 1 box of Nilla Vanilla Wafers
- 4 to 6 ripe bananas, sliced
- Cool Whip Topping
- Whisk together sugar, flour, salt, eggs, Vanilla and milk.
- Simmer on low heat until mixture thickens up. Remove from heat and pour into container
- Line container with cut up banana slices, Nilla Wafers and whipped topping
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving