I’m a huge fan of the yellow fruit that comes in it’s own biodegradable wrapping. Ever since I was a kid my parents would say if you’re not feeling well, eat a banana. If you still aren’t feeling well, eat another one. The most I ever downed was 3 and guess what? Yep, i felt better soon after. The super fruit is packed with nutrients and here are a few reasons why you need to tell your friends and family to go eat a banana.
- Bananas are low in sodium and have high amounts of potassium, this makes them perfect for people with high blood pressure or heart health issues. In recent studies, scientists discovered that you can reduce your risk of having a heart attack by 40%.
- Have trouble pooping? Well this superfruit is a specialist at cleaning out that nasty old digestive system. Thats right, just say no to constipation and stomach viruses by eating some ‘naners.
- If you’re like most working adults, there are days when you feel crappy and weak or maybe feel a cold coming on. Don’t fret, eat a banana. The nutrients will perk you right up and help your nervous system thwart colds and flu.
- After eating a spicy meal, do you sometimes get heartburn? Well guess what what? The yellow fruit is a natural antacid and can help regulate the unwanted bubble-guts.
- Some of you lack Iron(among other things… Im looking at you uncle Jimmy)Bananas contain nutrients that get your body making new red blood cells and hemoglobin, which is one of the funnest word in science, so that’s fun.
- Bananas help sooth your throat when you’re dealing with sore throat and coughs
- The next time you’re feeling funky or depressed, make sure you pound some bananas.They have tryptophan which your body turns into serotonin, the hormone of happiness. Boom! Bananas for the win again!
- Does your kid not pay attention in class? Give that little jammer a banana because researchers have discovered that students who have bananas for breakfast, snack, or after lunch start to pay attention better than those who don’t eat the super fruit.
- Are you about to have a baby? Well listen up preggo, bananas alleviate the morning sickness by increasing sugar levels and they will keep you healthy and full of good nutrients while you are making your finest piece of work…junior.