Who doesn’t love soft, warm, cheesy garlic bread; especially with a nice bowl of marinara to dip it into? This recipe is simple and easy, and sure to be a crowd pleaser either as an appetizer or served with a nice italian dinner.
- 4 cans Pillsbury Refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits
- 10 tablespoons butter
- 4-5 cloves garlic, chopped
- Italian Seasoning
- Garlic Powder
- Shredded Parmesan cheese
- Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Jar of marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°F, grease bundt cake pan.
- Separate dough into biscuits; cut each in quarters (a pizza wheel works really well for this).
- Layer the bottom of the bundt cake pan with parmesan cheese
- Choices: you can mix italian seasoning & garlic powder in a ziploc bag and shake the biscuit quarters in there for a heavier flavor, OR sprinkle the garlic powder and italian seasoning on top of the biscuit quarters as you add them to the pan
- Alternate layers of biscuit quarters, mozzarella & parmesan
- Over medium heat, melt butter and stir in chopped garlic
- Pour mixture over the bundt pan
- Bake @ 350°F for 30-45 minutes until browned on top.
- Flip onto a plate, add a cup of marinara, and enjoy!