I’m A huge fan of all the things involved in the sweet treat. I never knew how good a pretzel covered in Nutella could be, then we rolled them into a pile of delicious Reeses Pieces and thus created the raddest dessert in the world. Ok, maybe not but its silly how yummy this one is!
- 3/4 cup REESE’S MINI PIECES Candy
- 8 to 10 pretzel rods
- 1/4 cup Nutella Hazelnut Chocolate spread
- Line tray or cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Place candies or toffee bits on separate tray; set aside.
- Holding one end of pretzel rod, spread about 1 teaspoon chocolate spread over one half of pretzel. Immediately roll coated end of pretzel in candy.
- Place on prepared tray. Repeat with remaining pretzel rods.
- Store at room temperature in airtight container. (Chocolate will remain soft.)
- Makes 8 to 10 pretzel rods.