I’ve always been a sucker for a good Ice Cream Sandwich; Chipwich, Big Ed’s flying saucers or just the good old fashioned store bought ones. Once I found I could make them myself, i’ve never gone back. Check out this super easy way to make your family a special and delicious treat this summer.
- Ready to bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Mini chocolate chips
- Bake cookies according to package directions. Cool completely.
- spoon ice cream on flat side of 1 cookie-top with flat side of second cookie to make a sandwich.
- Place morsels or sprinkles on plate. Roll sides of sandwiches in morsels or sprinkles.
- Serve immediately or wrap tightly in plastic wrap and freeze.