Every party needs a good bean and cheese dip. It’s warm, it’s delicious, its got a crunch from the chip, there’s so much to love. Without any further ado:
- 1 package (8oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 can (16 oz) beans (we used refried, try spicy or black beans to mix it up!)
- Shredded cheese – the more of this the better in our experience
- 1 can (4.5oz) chopped green chiles, drained
- Preheat oven to 425, grease 1-1/2 quart baking dish
- Mix together cream cheese, ketchup and taco seasoning until smooth. Stir in beans, some cheese, and chiles. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer to baking dish and top with more cheese. Mmmmm cheeese.
- Bake uncovered for 15-20 minutes until cheese is melted and slightly browned.
- Serve warm to thunderous applause