This recipe is decadently delicious. It’s super easy to make, and ends up being a full plate of very shareable mini cinnamon rolls. Sure to please the crowd at any party, or for a family dessert.
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 4 cans Pillsbury Refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits
- 10 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F, grease bundt cake pan.
- Mix granulated sugar and cinnamon in 1-gallon bag. Separate dough into biscuits; cut each in quarters (a pizza wheel works really well for this).
- Shake biscuit quarters in bag to coat; place in pan. Sprinkle any extra sugar mixture over biscuits.
- In 1-quart saucepan, bring butter and brown sugar to boiling over medium-high heat; boil 1 minute, stirring constantly. Pour over biscuit quarters.
- Bake 30 to 45 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Turn upside down; pull apart to serve.