We all have that member of our families that has a famous twice-baked potato dish. Well this takes that same idea and puts it into the ultimate hors d’oeuvres! Making this was really easy and the results were to die for. Try them for your next dinner party or as a great side dish for meatloaf night, your family will thank you!
- 4 large Yukon gold potatoes
- 1/2-3/4 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp. (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup shredded asiago cheese
- 1 bunch fresh scallions or green onions, chopped w/ ends removed
- Place the potatoes in a large pot of water over high heat and bring to a boil. Cook until tender. Drain.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray mini muffin tins with nonstick spray.
- Cut potatoes in half and let cool slightly. Remove skins and discard.
- Place potatoes, 1/2 cup cream, and butter in a large mixing bowl.
- Beat with a hand mixer until light and fluffy.
- Drop mixture by generous tablespoons into mini muffin tins and press down lightly.
- Bake 20-30 minutes or until starting to brown.
- Top with remaining cheese and bake another 10 minutes.Use a fork to slide puffs out of tins and top with more fresh scallions. Enjoy.