This recipe was one of the easiest and most delicious treats i’ve ever made in my life, for real! I thought I wouldn’t be able to make the whipped cream but to my surprise it came out incredible and my co-workers loved it. This no-bake required dessert will be one that I keep serving for years to come.
- 2 10-oz packages Oreo Thins
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
This one was way easier than I thought, you got this!
- In a large bowl, combine the heavy cream with the sugar and vanilla extract.
- Beat until the mixture starts to thicken.
- Add the peanut butter and continue to beat until fluffy and stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Dollop a small amount of the peanut butter whipped cream on your serving platter.
- Arrange Oreos. Use a spatula to spread on cream mixture with enough cream to cover.
- Arrange next layer of Oreos on top, making sure to overlap the cookies, don’t place top of the previous layer.
- Continue layering Oreos and peanut butter whipped cream until you run out of both.
- Crush a few Oreos and sprinkle the crushed pieces over the cake to decorate.
- Refrigerator till firm.
- When ready to serve, heat about 1/4 c peanut butter in microwave for about 30 seconds, or until it melted. Drizzle the melted peanut butter over the cake.