Have you ever wondered how to make a pulled pork sandwich but were scared off because you thought you needed a smoker and fire? Well fear no more, this recipe for pulled pork is not only easy, but one of the most delicious you will ever make.
- 1 (5 lb.) pork shoulder (Loin and butt can also be used)
- 4 Cups root beer
- Season meat with favorite dry rub
- 1 Jar Favorite BBQ sauce
- Place pork tenderloin in a slow cooker and season with rub.
- Pour root beer over meat. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours
- Pull pork apart with 2 forks
- Toss with barbecue sauce and serve immediately, or keep warm in slow cooker until ready to serve