This little sweetheart of a recipe is one I use every week now. It couldn’t be easier and more cost effective to make your own seasoned snack! Use this variation as a base and feel free to make up your own versions! I like to add a little more brown sugar on occasion.
- 2½ tsp. Coarse salt
- 1 tsp. finely grated lime zest
- 2 tbsp. dark-brown sugar
- ½ tsp. red-pepper flakes
- 1 large egg white
- 3 c. raw unsalted cashews
- 1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2.use a medium bowl and blend lime zest and salt the back of a wooden spoon. Add dark-brown sugar, red-pepper flakes, and egg white. Add cashews and toss to coat.
- 3.Spread cashew mixture in a single layer onto a parchment-lined rimmed baking sheet. Bake until golden, 20 minutes. Let cool completely.