One of the finest dishes you can make for yourself is fresh, wild caught fish. This incredibly easy and delicious recipe for wild-caught salmon is one of the most flavorful and easy meals you will make all year. Mix in a healthy dish once and awhile, your body will thank you for it!
- 1 tbs paprika
- 1 tbs cayenne
- 1 tsp salt
- 8-10 fresh thyme spigs/chopped
- 1 tbs fresh chopped oregano
- 4 tbs canola oil
- 4 (6 to 7-ounce) pieces Wild Caught salmon,skin-on – ask butcher to remove bones
- 2 lemons/ zested & juiced
- Grab a bowl and mix salt, paprika, fresh thyme, cayenne pepper, salt, fresh oregano and stir.
- Cover the meat portion of salmon with mixture of herbs and spices. Only that part needs coating.
- In a cast iron pan or skillet, heat canola oil till hot. Cook Salmon(coating down) over medium heat for 3 minutes. Flip and cook skin side for 4 minutes.
- Remove from oil and serve with rice, salad or any side dish you feel is worthy of this amazing piece of fish.
- Eat and Enjoy with friends.