This one is the most decadent and delicious dessert i’ve had in years. While I love the taste of Butterfingers, maybe you want to try a different candy bar? go for it! There are no rules so have fun and try it with some other treats like Snickers, Milky Ways or Kit Kats.
- CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE LAYER
- ½ cup butter, melted
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ¾ cup flour plus 2 tablespoons
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips + 1/2 cup for top
- 2 bags Butterfinger bars, kids size
- 8oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Create a sling by lining the pan with foil so that there is a one inch overhang on each side. Cover foil with bake spray. Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE LAYER- Melt butter and let cool to warm. Add in brown sugar and mix to combine. Add in egg and vanilla extract and mix to combine. Add in flour and fold to combine. Add in 1 cup of mini chocolate chips and fold to combine. Pour mixture into pan; set aside.
- TO MAKE CHEESECAKE – Add all ingredients in a bowl and beat until blended. Set aside.
- Press 3/4 of cookie mixture into pan. Place Butterfinger bars side-by-side on top of cookie dough.
- Pour cheesecake mixture on top.
- Crumble remaining cookie dough sprinkle on top of cheesecake layer along with remaining 1/2 cup of chocolate chips all over top.
- Transfer pan to oven and bake for about 30-40 minutes at 375 degrees F. Remove from oven set on wire rack to cool.