I’ve always been a sucker for a good stromboli but this version I decided to tweek a little bit and I’m very happy with the results. This is the perfect fast and delicious dish to serve to pack of hungry kids or a starving spouse. 5 minutes of prep is all you need!
- 2 cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1/2 cup well drained roasted red bell peppers (from a jar)
- 8 slices provolone cheese, halved
- 1/3 lb deli sliced hot salami
- 1/4 lb deli sliced ham
- 1/4 lb deli sliced capocollo
- 1/2 cup well drained hot pepper rings (from a jar)
- 1/4 cup Marinara sauce
- Heat oven to 375°F (350°F for dark or nonstick cooking sheet).
- Unroll both cans of dough; separate into 8 rectangles.
- On ungreased 12-inch pizza pan, arrange rectangles in ring so short sides of rectangles form a circle in center.
- Spread roasted red bell peppers toward center of ring on bottom halves of rectangles.
- Top with cheese, salami, ham and capocollo slices. Arrange pepper rings over top.
- Bring each dough rectangle hanging over side of pan up over stacked filling, tucking dough under bottom layer of dough to secure it.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until dough is golden brown and thoroughly baked. Cool 5 to 10 minutes before cutting into serving slices.